Jose Mourinho nicked for dog fucking
Count Baldoni
2007-05-16 05:37:05 UTC
It was only a matter of time before the "special one" was picked up !

LOL

You just could not make it up
Peter Hudson
2007-05-16 06:38:01 UTC
dog fucking?? you mean his wife right?? lol
You just could not make it up
aaa
2007-05-16 23:28:28 UTC
Post by Count Baldoni
It was only a matter of time before the "special one" was picked up !
LOL
You just could not make it up
Are you joking? I´ve not seen the newspapers but I hope at least it
was a bitch.....
George.com
2007-05-17 09:25:16 UTC
Post by Count Baldoni
It was only a matter of time before the "special one" was picked up !
LOL
You just could not make it up
roftl, a bad month for Moanrinho. First Liverpool beat him to the CHampions
League runners up medal he hoped to get. Then he has to submit the
premiership to a superior team. Next he gets arrested. To cap it off he will
likely lose the FA Cup final.

rob

Redman
2007-05-17 07:17:12 UTC
Post by Count Baldoni
It was only a matter of time before the "special one" was picked up !
LOL
You just could not make it up
Oh I thought he was out dogging, ala Stan Collymore ;)

Redman