I'm the most vaccinated bloke on the planet mate !!!
Add Reply
Brucellium Bactereum
2024-04-20 00:20:58 UTC
Put another shrimp on the barbie mate, and pass me the syringe mate !!!
--
"I've had thousands of jabs me, and I'm perfectly normal !!!"
🙂 🙂 🙂
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-04-23 10:37:34 UTC
Post by Brucellium Bactereum
Put another shrimp on the barbie mate, and pass me the syringe mate !!!
How stupid do you feel now?

Relative to how stupid you normally feel?

I take it from your sudden silence in all the threads where you were
claiming that anyone who claimed to have had more than a thousand shots in
their lifetime was a liar, that the penny has dropped and you’ve realised
how blind and naive you were?

Wonder how long it will take you to shrink away into darkened silence once
you catch up with the rest of us and learn than vaccinations save
countlessly more lives than they adversely affect?