Arrest the Evil GMO Triplets!
Add Reply
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-04-21 13:22:17 UTC
For being 'openly stupid' and a breach of the peace! 🤣
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-04-22 10:26:22 UTC
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
For being 'openly stupid' and a breach of the peace! 🤣
Why? Have one of them doubled down on a stupid claim akin to, “anyone who
claims to have had more than 1,000 injections in their life is an obvious
liar”?

Because if so, I agree - that’s as openly stupid and ill-informed as it
gets…
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-04-22 15:57:32 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
For being 'openly stupid' and a breach of the peace! 🤣
Why? Have one of them doubled down on a stupid claim akin to, “anyone who
claims to have had more than 1,000 injections in their life is an obvious
liar”?
Because if so, I agree - that’s as openly stupid and ill-informed as it
gets…
When I say jump, Brucey asks "How high?" 🤣
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-04-23 08:46:22 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
For being 'openly stupid' and a breach of the peace! 🤣
Why? Have one of them doubled down on a stupid claim akin to, “anyone who
claims to have had more than 1,000 injections in their life is an obvious
liar”?
Because if so, I agree - that’s as openly stupid and ill-informed as it
gets…
When I say jump, Brucey asks "How high?" 🤣
Nice diversion from your latest pummelling, Sir Robot-Bird Gimpsalot!

You really shouldn’t be surprised by people belting you, when you so
willingly keep sticking your chin out…

ROFL!