26-Year-Old Football Star Drops Dead from Heart Attack Mid-Game! 👀
Add Reply
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-04-22 15:54:31 UTC
Tributes have poured in for an Italian striker who dropped dead at the
age of 26 while he was taking a shot on goal during a match.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13327833/Footballer-Mattia-Giani-drops-dead-taking-shot-goal-Romas-Gianluca-Mancini-paying-tribute-striker-26.html

Professor Bruceillium Bacterium will be along shortly to tell us why
Alan Ball's voice was so high-pitched. 😂
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.
Confirmed Loon
2024-04-22 17:17:10 UTC
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
Tributes have poured in for an Italian striker who dropped dead at the
age of 26 while he was taking a shot on goal during a match.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13327833/Footballer-Mattia-Giani-drops-dead-taking-shot-goal-Romas-Gianluca-Mancini-paying-tribute-striker-26.html
Professor Bruceillium Bacterium will be along shortly to tell us why
Alan Ball's voice was so high-pitched. 😂
Miklós Fehér died on January 2004, aged 24 of a cardiac arrest during a
match between Vitória de Guimarães and his team Benfica in Guimarães.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikl%C3%B3s_Feh%C3%A9r

Thank you my Dear Leader for pointing out all these young deaths.We all
know that Bill Gates has been developing these Vaccines for 20 odd years
that is why so many footballers drop dead young.

We should publish a paper together on Cureus and get it peer reviewed :-)
Birds aren't real. the World is flat
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-04-23 09:51:18 UTC
Post by Confirmed Loon
[...]
ROFL!

Bring on Sir Kooksalot’s patented industrial deafness…