How is it?
Add Reply
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-04-24 22:35:05 UTC
That you can jump off a motorway bridge *with* covid, and the death be
registered as a covid death and not suicide? Please tell me jabtards, I
await your ridiculous explanation. 🤣
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.
Confirmed Loon
2024-04-25 21:15:25 UTC
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
That you can jump off a motorway bridge *with* covid, and the death be
registered as a covid death and not suicide? Please tell me jabtards, I
await your ridiculous explanation. 🤣
It because of the chip Bill Gates puts in the Vaccines. Even if they
jump off a bridge and are run over by a truck. The Micro Chip detects
the rapid fall and injects a massive dose of covid into them before they
hit the Motorway. This then shows up in the coroners report but we all
know the real truth apart from the evil GMO Triplets.
Birds aren't real. the World is flat
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-04-26 15:24:26 UTC
Post by Confirmed Loon
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
That you can jump off a motorway bridge *with* covid, and the death be
registered as a covid death and not suicide? Please tell me jabtards,
I await your ridiculous explanation. 🤣
It because of the chip Bill Gates puts in the Vaccines. Even if they
jump off a bridge and are run over by a truck. The Micro Chip detects
the rapid fall and injects a massive dose of covid into them before they
hit the Motorway. This then shows up in the coroners report but we all
know the real truth apart from the evil GMO Triplets.
And there we have it folks, although I was shocked at it's sheer
ridiculousness, it left me stunned. 🤣