Study Links mRNA Jabs to Excess Cancer Deaths in Japan 👀
Add Reply
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-04-16 13:53:13 UTC
For several years, oncologists such as Professor Angus Dalgleish have
been linking mRNA Covid vaccines to cancer onset and relapse. Of course,
the pro-mRNA side has consistently dismissed such worries as nothing
more than anecdotes and coincidences. However, population-level data
supporting this link have appeared in a new peer-reviewed study titled
‘Increased Age-Adjusted Cancer Mortality After the Third mRNA-Lipid
Nanoparticle Vaccine Dose During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japan‘.

The authors start by pointing out that age-adjusted mortality rates
(AMRs) for all cancers continued their downward trend during the first
year of the Covid Pandemic right up until the roll-out of the Covid
jabs. A rather unfortunate coincidence, I’m sure you’ll agree.

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/04/16/study-links-mrna-jabs-to-excess-cancer-deaths-in-japan/

No doubt the Evil GMO Triplets will be along shortly to laugh and joke
as the greatest disaster in human history unfolds. Yes folks, they are
that *dumb* 🤣
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021
]v[etaphoid Inc.
In which medical or scientific journal did you uncover these shenanigans?
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-04-17 17:43:04 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
[...]
Are you that daft and silly that you can't even work out which journal
it's in? I realise that your investigative powers are piss-poor but come
on lad get a grip! 🤣

]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-04-18 13:19:52 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
[...]
I’m blocked by the slaynews paywall. Why don’t you show us all how honest
you are and tell us the name of that medical journal that you’ve been
reading?
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-04-19 23:31:16 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
[...]
But slaynews hasn't got a paywall pal. It's the journal being discussed
in another thread, I mean if you can't work that out then we really
shouldn't be having a debate at all with you proving how exceedingly
stupid you are, to be honest! 🤣

]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-04-20 02:08:08 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
[...]
Understood.

You should have just said you weren’t willing to state facts to begin with…

Dailysceptic,com? ROFL!
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-05-08 18:48:57 UTC
Post by ]v[etaphoid Inc.
[...]
The fact is that you don't know your arse from your elbow pal and can't
follow a simple thread because you *are* simple! 🤣
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.