Red Sox World Series champion 'dies suddenly' of ‘cardiac event’ at 54! 👀
Add Reply
Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
2024-04-20 11:40:08 UTC
Major League journeyman Dave McCarty, a member of the Red Sox’ 2004
World Series championship team, died due to a “cardiac event” in
California, the team announced Friday. He was 54 years old.

https://www.nj.com/sports/2024/04/red-sox-world-series-champion-dies-suddenly-of-cardiac-event-at-54.html

The jabtards will be along shortly talking bollocks because they are
absolutely *shitting* themselves as everyone dipped pops off! 🤣
--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021
]v[etaphoid Inc.
2024-04-23 10:37:32 UTC
Post by Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰
Major League journeyman Dave McCarty, a member of the Red Sox’ 2004
World Series championship team, died due to a “cardiac event” in
California, the team announced Friday. He was 54 years old.
https://www.nj.com/sports/2024/04/red-sox-world-series-champion-dies-suddenly-of-cardiac-event-at-54.html
The jabtards will be along shortly talking bollocks because they are
absolutely *shitting* themselves as everyone dipped pops off! 🤣
Another sombre warning of the dangers of obesity and heart disease.

Take heed, my rotund friend. You can blames vaccinations all you like, but
that will be little consolation to the sweating pallbearers who cart your
bloated casket to an early grave…